Nuclear Forum

Please Log in to post in the forums, if you already have an account please Log in , if you don't have an account you can go to the registration page and create a free account, it's fast a simple.

Sincerely , The Administration .

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Nuclear Forum

Please Log in to post in the forums, if you already have an account please Log in , if you don't have an account you can go to the registration page and create a free account, it's fast a simple.

Sincerely , The Administration .

Nuclear Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Nuke R.O.S.E. Forums

Almost done

raventrix
    raventrix
    Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Nuke Points : 45

Almost done Empty Almost done

Post by raventrix Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:07 pm

Hello ladies and gentlemen, i would like to announce that the new nuke rose is almost done.. Actually, we are starting to set it up.
    Here are the checklist i made to update you on what is happening

1. Set up the server on the host pc (this is easy to do, it will take about 10-30 minutes to set it up)
    2. I will modify the new client on vick's laptop (this will take some time)
    3. Add new items.
    4. test things out
    5. Launch

Hope to see you all guys in the new server. This server will be new and better than the old server.. This is server is the combination of evo rose and irose when it comes to items..

We are not going to use this forum anymore after we launch the new NUKE ROSE.. If you want to go to the new forum site just click HERE
    Cya all Smile

Current date/time is Mon Jul 15, 2024 10:32 pm